This website is owned and operated by Ray Hammond of Flat 3, Claverton Lodge, Bathwick Hill, Bath BA2 6EN, UK.
This website collects cookies and IP addresses of visitors. It also collects email addresses if you choose to use the contact form on this website to send me a message or if you use the sign-up button on the home page to receive my newsletter.
I collect email addresses of people contacting me via this website so that I can correspond with those wishing to remain in contact with me. I also send a monthly newsletter and occasional video links to correspondents who have confirmed they wish to be on that mailing list.
I retain email addresses on my mailing list and ask recipients to reconfirm their wish to be on the list every three years.
This website shares cookies and IP information with Google Analytics in order to analyse traffic visiting this website.
I (Ray Hammond) serve as my own Data Protection Officer and if you wish to see any data I may hold on you, or if you wish to check the accuracy of that information or if you wish me to delete any data on you I hold please email me at email@example.com
My data policy is to never to share any data I gather from clients and correspondents (other than with Google Analytics). That data is held in an encrypted file on a hard drive not normally connected to the internet (other than when a mailing operation is taking place).
If a data breech should ever occur I will use a back-up system to email everyone on whom I hold data to let them know a breech has occurred.
You have the following rights with respect to your data:
- A right of access to a copy of the information comprised in the Data
- A right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress
- A right to prevent processing for direct marketing
- A right to object to decisions being taken by automated means and to have the logic behind these decisions explained
- A right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed and
- A right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection Regulation.
You have the right to complain with respect to any processing of your data, and any breach of the above rights to the relevant supervisory authority who, in the case of the United Kingdom, is the Information Commissioner’s Office by means of a helpline (0303 123 1113) or via an online form at ico.org.uk.
Ray Hammond, May 2018